5 REASONS TO CHARTER A YACHT OR RENT A BOAT IN MONACO
5 REASONS TO HIRE A BOAT IN MONACO
You like the sea and you’d like to sail during all your life, but you don’t have to own a boat to be a boater. Let me tell you this is not a real excuse to stop your dreams, you can still do it, you’ll see why, where and how.
In the south of France you’ll find the perfect place to rent a boat. Here in Monaco you’ll find the weather, the city, the sea and many options to rent a boat for hours, even days. Some extra reasons to do it in this awesome city are: sunny beaches, endless sunshine, beautiful landscapes and women, so you could say “NO”.
Are you convinced yet? Well, I’ll do my best.
1. You are stressed out because you have had a very hard week, you feel tired of a
crowded city so you need some place to escape from problems and get relaxed. South of France’s beaches have what you look for; h
ere, you’ll be able to share quality time with your family and friends.
2. If you are not a resident of Monaco, by renting a boat you could take a little trip around all its coast and beaches getting to know this beautiful skyline.
3. Monaco is a no pollution city, no street noise, with clean beaches and crystal-clear water, which are natural benefits for your health.
4. Here, you’ll be able to practice many kinds of water sports like swimming, surfing, diving, sail, fishing, stand up paddle surfing, knee boarding, barefoot skiing and many more.
5. French Riviera offers you many boat renting shops where you can choose the best option for you. You need to know how many people will go with you, then you can choose the size, style, speed or facilities you want, and don’t worry, in here you always find the best plans in time and prices, that won’t be a barrier for.
If you haven’t experienced the freedom yet, you’ll discover it sailing in Monaco’s waters, take the risk, you won’t regret.
“We must learn to sail in high winds
.” Aristote Onassis