Hire a cabin or the entire yacht: Welcome On Board The IRINA
IRINA is a comfortable Greek woden sailing yacht with a 20m sail. This vessel is registered as a professional tourist sailing boat by maritime authorities. It is offers security and well being to a group of passengers of all ages.
Available for private cruises throughout the year, ou can also chater the entire boat in July or August.
The label “professional sailing yacht” indicates that it passed stability tests and has all of the necessary requirements. This means that she can sail in winds up to 6 Beaufort and stronger unlike other tourist boats that are less than 25m.
Furthermore, there is the electronic equipment. The ANATOILE comes with a computer on board connected with GPS to give direct route visuals on an onscreen seamap.
- Bedding provided
- Master beds in master rooms
- Double beds in all standard rooms : 1.91 x 1.30
- Single beds in all standard rooms: 1.91 x 1.00
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Flushing toilets
- Private Changing Rooms
- Motorised Yamaha tender on board
- 220 volts electricity 24h/24h in the cockpit (to charge phones, cameras, and mp3 players)
- Possibility to connect your mp3 player with the sound system
- Emergency internet acces (used often for the weather)
- Scubadiving equipment
Free bar : soft drinks available for free and you can bring or buy your own drinks. Breakfast is a large meal made with fresh local produce and either lunch or dinner is included (with an aperetif and local wine included).
The half board and open bar costs depends on the number of people:
33 euros per person, per day, (230€ for one week) to be payed when boarding.
A “one way” itinerary is possible all over Greece : you can choose your place of departure and (or) arrival.
Prices can change according to season, for more information contact us.